Terms and Conditions
Twenty 10 Designs Limited Trading Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods detailed on our website, brochure and price list (Goods) by the buyer (you) from Twenty 10 Designs Ltd a company registered in England & Wales under number 9678421 whose registered office is 178 Merton High Street, Wimbledon, London SW19 1AY (hereinafter referred to as “Twenty 10 Designs” or the “Company”) and its customers.
- In these terms and conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings unless the context otherwise requires: Contract an agreement for the purchase of Goods by the Customer from Twenty 10 Designs; Customer any person(s), firm or company that purchases Goods from Twenty 10 Designs, which definition includes retailers but excludes consumers; Goods any items which Twenty 10 Designs supplies to the Customer under any Contract. Twenty 10 Driver the driver engaged or employed by Twenty 10 Designs for deliveries using the Standard Delivery Service.
- These Terms & Conditions and the quotation (together, the Contract) apply to the purchase and sale of any Goods between us and you, to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- These Terms & Conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by you when you accept them or the quotation or from the date of any delivery of the Goods (whichever happens earlier) and will constitute the entire agreement between us and you.
- Twenty 10 Designs Ltd reserves the right to adopt any changes in the construction, design or specification of its products.
We will arrange for the delivery of the Goods to the address specified in the order or to another location we agree in writing via several delivery methods:
Standard Delivery, Next Day Delivery or Collections
The terms and conditions specific to each mode of delivery are set out below:
- In order for Goods to be delivered by standard delivery, Customers must ensure that orders meet the necessary Minimum Order Value of £300 + VAT.
- Delivery lead time is 5-7 working days, from receipt of an order. Customers will be informed of an approximate delivery date upon ordering Goods.
- All documentation (Delivery notes, Return notes) must be signed by an authorised member of the Customer’s staff and the Twenty 10 Driver delivering the order (wherever applicable).
- If you do not take delivery of the goods on the scheduled date without providing the minimum 24 hours notice, at our discretion and without prejudice to any other rights, we reserve the right to charge a standard levy fee (currently £50 but subject to change with 30 days’ notice) to recover transport and administration costs.
Next Day Delivery & Collections
- Customers will only be eligible for Next Day Delivery of Goods ordered if they achieve the MOQ of £300. The excludes any delivery charge.
- For customers own collections please note that responsibility for any Goods purchased and despatched via the Customers chosen courier immediately passes to the customer once Goods have left Twenty 10 Designs’ distribution centre.
- On collection all courier drivers will sign a Twenty 10 collection note to confirm receipt of Goods purchased on the Customer’s behalf. This signed collection note will be considered proof of collection of Goods and will result in an invoice being generated for the amount payable.
- In the event of a processing error which has resulted in the wrong Goods being despatched to the Customer, Twenty 10 Designs will, at our discretion, arrange the re-delivery of the correct Goods with our assigned courier at our expense.
- If you are dissatisfied with your purchase and wish to return you have 5 working days from receipt of delivery to report. All goods to be returned must be in good condition and original packaging. Failure to do so will result in the associated invoice becoming payable subject to the agreed payment terms.
- Any refunds or credit notes are subject to receipt and inspection of returned items and will be processed within 10days of inspection of goods.
Guarantee & Warranty
- Goods are guaranteed for a period of 12 months from date of purchase as stated on the invoice.
- For retailers Twenty 10 Designs may, at their sole discretion, extend the warranty to begin on the date of purchase by the consumer 4 months after delivery of Goods to the retailer.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards Visa / Visa Electron, MasterCard and Switch / Maestro, payment for Goods is due in GBP. Your order will only be processed once the “authorisation” of your credit card has been properly received.
- Payments can also be made by bank transfers (a scanned copy of the transfer will be required after payment is made by email to email@example.com), we cannot dispatch the goods until payment has been cleared which can take up to 7 working days depending the payment method you have chosen.
- Our payment terms are 30days and must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in your account being suspended and your scheduled delivery dates being put on hold until.
- Twenty 10 Designs reserves the right to charge interest at the annual rate of 3% above the base lending rate from time to time of HSBC Bank plc., accruing on a daily basis on any outstanding amounts if payments are not adhered to the agreed payment terms, whether before or after any judgment. The Company reserves the right to claim interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998.
Limitation of Liability
- Twenty 10 Designs is providing this Website on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to this Website, or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information on this Website.
- The information contained in this Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Twenty 10 Designs Ltd howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Neither Twenty 10 Designs Ltd or any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of these exclusions and limitations is intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer neither under local or other statutory rights which may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of employees and/or agents.
Twenty 10 Designs Ltd shall not be liable for delay or non-delivery by reason of but not limited to lock-outs, strikes, riots, malicious damage, labour disturbances, trade disputes, government action, (including action by any local or statutory authority), fire, floods, vehicle breakdown, acts of God, war or terrorism, riot, delays by suppliers or any other cause whatsoever beyond our control.
All Intellectual Property Rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the website, brochure belongs to Twenty 10 Designs Ltd and is subject to protection of international software and intellectual property legislation. You must not use the Website / brochures or any part of it in a manner which infringes such rights. You may download copy or print any of the information on the Website for your own personal use. No copying for any business or commercial use is allowed unless you have obtained our consent to do so in writing.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- By accessing the Website you agree to accept these terms and conditions and it shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
- You also accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms or your use of the Website or arising in any way from the Content Twenty 10 Designs Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales. Company Registration Number 9678421. Registered Office: 178 Merton High Street | London | SW19 1AY | United Kingdom